Saturday, April 20, 2013

Peacock lampshade - with full detailing!

Ok, it's official, I love peacocks! I had created a really beautiful peacock themed lampshade long ago in 2011, for our bedroom. The sketch was easy to do but it was tough to find time to fill in the colours into this beautiful little art project.

Here are some of the images:




I painted it and did another post on Colours Dekor, here are some images:




I finally decided it would look much better with a black border and I completed it today. Better late than never! Here are some beautiful photos for you to enjoy! I love it and am sure you will too!








Peacocks are my other obsession apart from paisleys and flowers. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Richa said...

oh wow Urmi it looks amazing. So full of colour.

Urmila Santosh said...

Thanks a lot Richa :) :)

Resurrected

I am back!! I just realized that my last post on this blog was in November 2020! OMG! How have you all been in the third year of the pandemi...