Saturday, September 6, 2014

How was your summer?

Summer is yet to start moving out of the UAE! Our days are still so sticky, and the super-hot scorching sun continues to beat down ruthlessly. I just can't wait for the winter to arrive!

Here's what I did :

I spent all of the summer here this year while my older one was in India with relatives, he had a blast! I was busy getting my website all organized and sorted, and finally launched it on July 14th :D Have you seen it yet? If not, do log on to www.artsyurmi.com and tell me how you like it! I have decor items up there, and lots of handicrafts!

I was busy with a couple of orders over the summer that kept me busy and I am hoping to continue being busy and buzzing as always 'coz that's what keeps me ticking! Once the weather gets better, I will be able to take the kids out to the park at least and they can get a lot of outdoor time. It is so limited now, and my younger one especially hates being indoors!

The festive season is upon us now. We celebrated Gokulashtami and Ganesh Chaturthi and this month it's Navratri followed by Diwali next month! I love festivals, making sweets, making rangolis, flowers, the fragrance of incense sticks; lamps, EVERYTHING :-)


What did you do all summer? Leave me a comment :-)

No comments:

Resurrected

I am back!! I just realized that my last post on this blog was in November 2020! OMG! How have you all been in the third year of the pandemi...