Sunday, October 14, 2012

I've been reading!

I've been utilizing the post delivery period to catch up on some reading. I had the awesome foresight to order some books for myself and it's been sheer joy to immerse myself in one of my favourite hobbies.

Ever since I got home from the hospital on August 26th 2012; I've read:

1. The two books in the Shiva Trilogy
2. Another Man's wife by Manjul Bajaj

Both the above are EXCELLENT reads..

3. 'Devil in Pinstripes' and 'If God was a Banker' by Ravi Subramanian
4. Fifty Shades Darker (overdose of the kinky stuff, not very interesting)

Didn't find these too great


and now..

I've finally started reading Chanakya's Chant and I am mesmerized to say the least :)


No comments:

Resurrected

I am back!! I just realized that my last post on this blog was in November 2020! OMG! How have you all been in the third year of the pandemi...