Wednesday, September 19, 2007

How can I forget; that disarming smile
Eyes so rivettingly deep-set, as we waltz in the twilight

Together, we sing; a lyrical song of love
Beside a stream that's sparkling, a story of true love

When two hearts meet; in a celestial union
With passion replete, a divine sensation

Together we dream of a distant future
Wading through the sands of time, each for the other

For every step that we take; will leave footprints in the heart
And every word you say, will echo forever never to depart

2 comments:

sharikahline said...

so sweet, you must also write on IL ! i am adding you on my blog.

Jo said...

wonderful...

Resurrected

I am back!! I just realized that my last post on this blog was in November 2020! OMG! How have you all been in the third year of the pandemi...