Saturday, August 8, 2009

-Urmi- Unravelled !! :)

1.What is your current obsession? Reorganizing :P
2. What are you wearing today? – An Ochre Salwar Kameez
3. What’s for dinner? At my mom's place - so paratha-subzi :) Maa ke haath ke baney !
4. What’s the last thing you bought? Clothes for a newborn baby back home in India, to be sent with my inlaws
5. What are you listening to right now? Marathi songs
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you? Pallavi ! She's my soul sister, she's a mirror image of me!!
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? Dubai and by the beach please :-)
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer? Sleeveless tops, and cool accessories
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? India to say hi to all my cousins!
10. Which language do you want to learn? Maybe Punjabi
11. What’s your favorite quote? I will change this question - What's my fave pastime? - Singing and writing
12. Who do you want to meet right now? My folks in India
13. What is your favorite colour?Usually bottle-green and red.
14. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet? Some nice salwar kameezes, the dressy occasion types.
15. What is your dream job? Freelance travel writing!
16. What’s your favorite magazine? Ahlan Masala!, n any magazines that have interesting woman-related topics.
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on? Books for my son and craft kits for myself.
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas? Chipped nail polish
19. Who are your style icons? Anyone who can carry off their clothes comfortably - One of my husband's aunts is super gorgeous in anything she wears.
20. Describe your personal style?Casual and comfortable (see Pallo, we are so similar )
21. What are you going to do after this? Try to study
22. What are your favorite movies? Dil Chahta Hai, Zubeidaa.
24. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can’t live without? Eskinol cleansing water, my Nivea facewash and a kohl pencil. On the days that my skin is happy, these are more than sufficient.
24. What do you carry in your bag? On most days I am out with my son, so we share the same bag. Baby wipes, Pampers, Spare clothes for him and his toys.
25. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)? Wear a cotton salwar kameez
26. Coffee or tea?Always coffee - I am nauseated at the smell of tea...have never liked it !
27. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?Chocolate usually does the trick, or listening to a good song, or seeing a friend online.
28. What is the meaning of your name? It's from the Ramayana - Urmila was Lakshman's wife.
29. Which other blogs you love visiting? Pallavi's and a few other cookery blogs.
30. Favorite Dessert/Sweet? Icecream, Chocolate and Mysore Paak [i am biased towards the mysorepaak from Sri Krishna Sweets]
31. Favorite Season ?Winter
32) If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me? Pasta tossed in garlic n veggies
33)What’s your current mood? Sleepy :P
34) This is my own question - What's your favourite time of the day? - Late mornings !


=========The rules are:Respond and rework – Answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, and add one more question of your own.
Then tag eight or ten other set of people.Others in my blogroll, please feel free to drop by and collect yours

Patricia - http://coloursdekor.blogspot.com/
Sandhu http://www.thefunnytruth.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Urmi,
That was so nice!! And yeah, we are indeed so similar in tastes too.. DCH and Coffee and Sri Krishna Mysore pak :-))) (just that I didn't remember to mention the last one in my list). and how awfully sweet of u to have mentioned my blog. Thank you my dear :-)
U hv a nice weekend (am sure u r ;-))
Cheerio..

Resurrected

I am back!! I just realized that my last post on this blog was in November 2020! OMG! How have you all been in the third year of the pandemi...